Feb 3, 2016

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

MONOCHROMATIC OUTDOOR

Here goes my first blog post for 2016! It's good to be back and apologize for not updating since the last two years. I missed everything in here because this is really my passion and I find myself happy every time people appreciate my work even if  sometimes I failed to come out  and not confidently enough to show to everyone what I am capable of. It's just hard to live with those expectations but I would take it as a challenge though.



For today's get up, I usually prefer for a comfy and simple rather than a sophisticated and girly look because I wanted to be always comfortable with what I'm wearing when I'm out and about. 


Of course, the best place to take OOTDs will always be outdoors because it gives you that clearer and perfect lighting for your photos. With the right camera and settings, it help a lot too!