Jul 22, 2014

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

CHECKMATE

Hi everyone!! Finally, I'm back!!!!!!!!!!! I miss my blog so much (*teary-eyed) It's been a couple of weeks since my last post here. I got to visit my blog and browse if I have time with my busy as a beaver work schedule. I'm occupied, making big decisions about honesty and what not. Worst case scenario, I'm going to pretend that there's someone there because the alternative is too damn depressing (I'm using my calm voice today. And yeah, I don't do teen drama). During the long weekend, I had so many priorities on hand to the point that I couldn't make the most out of it. 




 I noticed that a lot of people these days do love blogging (either food, fashion, travel or photography) and I came to realize that I missed my chances to share my adventures and explorations wherever I go to good places particularly here in my home town, Cebu! And today, I want to share my Sibonga travel adventure to you  guys as I start my day with a bang and boo!!! This could be my welcome gift to you my dear readers whose been waiting for me to come back here. This is the place that closest to my heart since this is my parents hometown. I was so surprised when I came here. I was fascinated with the warm welcome of the people especially my relatives whose been my  companion when I got to visit and attend the burial of my great grandfather. So sad that we lost the most faithful and braver man I've ever known in my entire life. :'(

The serenity of the place is also one of the best things the town can offer. I didn't have much time to loiter around the place because I got only a limited stay. My cousin took a picture of me which is so embarrassing (If you notice, I never put any makeup on my face). I look so terrible and tired. I got only one hour of sleep. I've been  suffering from insomnia and pressure this past few days and it bothers me a lot. I never got a chance to rest well.  Hahaha. Anyway, when I want to go out, I usually prefer to wear minimal outfit for me to feel comfortable and at ease . What makes this photos stand out is the wall background which Cebu's culture represents. How amazing right? What do you think? Hope you guys love and like it!