Feb 25, 2016

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

EL TAQUITO MEXICAN RESTAURANT

For people who know me well, they will always describe me as someone who loves to eat A LOT. And there's no denying it. I love food and I usually don't mind the extra calories. My favorite time during afternoon especially on weekends, is the afternoon snack time! After a long day of doing some office usual stuffs, I need some energy refills and the best way to do that is by talking to friends and eating something YUMMY!




Just today, my friend and I suggested that we visit El Taquito and try their must have flavored ice creams. I am not into a Mexican cuisine taste buddy but I think I should try eating some. I swear, you can't say NO to food. Does anyone agree with me? I think their fried chicken is delicious all worthy for the price of 60 pesos. And my friend, Neva was very happy and enjoying with her taco salad. I was glad I ordered their chips that has the cheese and beans on top. A bit different from I used to eat in other restaurants. If we weren't being thrifty today, we would have ordered more to fill the empty space in our hungry stomachs. Maybe next time!
Chicken BBQ for P 150.00
Fried Ice Cream for P 60.00
Taco Salad for P 120.00



They have the band that plays from 7pm to 12mn on Tuesdays - Saturdays. Perfect time to chill, with appetizers and a cold drink on hand. Maybe this could be your perfect date idea everyday? Now this is the best part of my day. Taking pictures while snackin' with my bestie!






Business hours:

Monday - Saturday (4am-1pm) & (5pm-2am)
Sunday (4am-2pm)

Location:

Unit 4, SYS Business Center, Salinas Drive, Lahug Cebu City

Contact Info: (032) 350-8861
                          09177974095