Feb 12, 2016

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

LONESOME DAY BLUES

Getting involved in some sort of activities or recreation can accomplish some several things. It can take our minds off of feeling lonely as we get involved in the enjoyable activity. It can actually change our mood directly in this way. A few weeks ago, I had a chance to spent some good day exploring new cafes and restaurants around the city.

Cheers to growing cafe scene in Cebu! That means more places to recharge and refuel and the coffee hopping hipster in me always gets tremendously excited and inspired by these spaces. Such a beautiful spot for OOTDs! If you're a coffee lover like me or want to chill out, you will definitely love the quaint and cozy place.

Times like these, while appreciating the gloomy weather, I always find time to stay in a cozy place while enjoying my favorite Coffee Late or Cappuccino that could taste the feeling even if I'm all alone. It still feels good and relaxing though. And, of course, all of us feel lonely some of the time. The big change, is to stop being passive and become more active!





As you can already tell, today's blog post is yet another really short post. Of course, the dream is to own a cafe-cum-gallery in the future should the fates allow, but for now I am contented with exploring new cafes and checking them off the ever growing cafes in Cebu's list.
And as you guys are so quick to remind me, good things must be shared. So here you go, today's outfit features my very own  The BIM Project which can pretty much take you through any occasions.