Mar 25, 2016

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

MESMERIZE BY THE SEAS OF SUNSHINE

The sun is up, the heat is on, summer is officially here. What does this mean? More trips to the beach and other summer activities and getaways! So, don't just get your summer outfits ready, make sure you've got a stylish summer essentials with you that screams, ''HEY SUMMER! I'm ready for you!!!'"

Sometimes, taking the road less traveled or making the wrong turn can happen to be a blessing in disguise. Trekking en route to a seashore within my countryside, my cousin and I took a wrong turn which turned what was supposed to be a 20 minutes journey, into a 45 minutes one. Alas! life always has something up it sleeves and I stumbled across this rather picturesque sea breeze, trees and sky.